Say hello to health with Elderberry Gummies! Packed with the goodness of Vitamins C, D, and Zinc, these gummies are not just a treat for your taste buds but a daily boost for your wellness. Perfect for kids and adults, they’re designed to support the immune system and keep you vibrant and energetic. Why settle for ordinary supplements when you can enjoy your vitamins in a fun and delicious way? Make Nature’s Way Elderberry Gummies a part of your daily routine, and embrace a life filled with health and happiness!
Brand: Nature’s Way
- Nature’s Way Sambucus Elderberry Gummies support immune health with high potency vitamins C & D, and an excellent source of zinc. Gummies also contain concentrated (64x) black elderberry extract made from 3,200 mg of elderberries per serving.
- Elderberries have naturally-occurring anthocyanins, which provide antioxidant support.* Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals.* Elderberries have been used for centuries for traditional immune support you can enjoy all year long.*
- Adults and children four years of age and older chew two gummies daily. Great-tasting gummies for the whole family!
- Gummies are made with pectin, not gelatin, and sweetened with organic tapioca and cane sugar. Gluten-free with no yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, dairy, eggs, peanut, or artificial colors.
- At Nature’s Way, we believe nature is the ultimate problem solver. For over 50 years, we have looked to the natural world for inspiration. Our quality vitamins and supplements are formulated to help you find your way to wellness.
Package Dimensions: 66x122x209
Release Date: 06-06-2016
Details: You’ll love making these immune support gummies a part of your daily routine.* Nature’s Way Sambucus elderberry gummies for adults with high potency vitamins C and D, an excellent source of zinc to help support your immune health, plus a highly concentrated black elderberry extract.* They’re a delicious and fun way to enjoy the benefits of black elderberry. Our black elderberry extract is made with hand-picked berries and harvested at their peak in select European locations. Berries are turned into a highly concentrated (64x) extract made from 3,200 mg of elderberry per serving. The extract has naturally occurring anthocyanins for antioxidant support, and every lot is tested to ensure we’re bringing you the best of the berry in every batch.*